1. Create an account at the Dominium website: dominium.me/?q=referral/2f64e2...
(Skip this step if you already have a Dominium dashboard account)
2. Join Dominium Telegram group and follow Dominium on Twitter.
3 Join t.me/bycocoricos Telegram channel and follow twitter.com/bycocoricos on Twitter.
4. Fill out the airdrop form below with your details. Important: You have to use the same email address that you used for registering on the Dominium website.
5. You will receive 25 DOM (~$7.25 USD) tokens.
6. Earn 25 DOM tokens (~$7.25 USD) for every referral. You can refer unlimited friends!
7. Check your referral balance using the form below.
8. Your earned tokens from our exclusive airdrop will be credited to your Dominium account within two weeks after the childchain goes live.
9. You need to pass at least KYC Clearance level 1 to be eligible to recieve the tokens.
Who We Are
Dominium is being developed by a group of real estate professionals with industry experience dating back to 1833. We run property portfolios, funds and developments and have hundreds of millions of euros of assets under management. We have been looking at blockchain technology since 2012 and have self-funded the initial development of the Dominium platform. We are committing our capital, expertise and property to Dominium with the transfer of several million euros worth of real estate assets from the founders' companies to Dominium.
What We Do
Dominium is being developed by industry professionals as a tool to improve services to their existing and future clients, having identified weaknesses in their own market. Using third generation blockchain technology to modernise one of the most established yet antiquated industries in the world, Dominium is an international platform on which regulatory documentation for property funding is standardised, and assets are placed on the blockchain alongside property sales, rentals and management.
How We do it
The Dominium platform is built on an Ardor childchain which evolved from the time-tested Nxt blockchain. The Dominium childchain decentralises the trade of assets and places rental agreements, purchase agreements, property management tasks and more on the blockchain. Dominium will obtain the required regulatory licenses to allow standardised legal templates for property funding to be created. This allows companies to create regulatory compliant assets, which can be purchased by the Dominium account holders. As the assets are created on the blockchain they will of course be 100% transparent and liquid. Moreover, Dominium is underwritten by a portfolio of property assets generating an income and ensuring the future development and maintenance of the platform.
The global real estate market is worth 217 trillion USD but has antiquated technologies, is subject to complex regulation and limited by centralisation from authorities, agents and financial institutions. Languages and financial barriers also affect the market, making it a lucrative but often inaccessible space.
By placing property finance, listings and property management on the blockchain and by providing a multi-lingual platform with standardised regulatory compliant documentation, the market is opened to multiple nationalities, affordability levels and listing agents. Real estate finance, management and trade are thus facilitated and simplified.