Online shoppers are exposed to a risk of scams and fraud, therefore, they always need to be mindful and vigilant before submitting their personal information and when they are sending payments. Our goal is to provide a safe way for our investors when they purchase their desired Cocoricos’ services such as Airdrops, STO, IEO, Staking and Liquidity Mining on our Cocoricos’ website while we are working on excluding all sorts of frauds and scams. As we are doing our best to keep our investors safe, scammers are doing their best to scam users in different ways and that’s why it is very important to be careful whom you respond to messages, emails, etc. It is strongly advised to only chat with Cocoricos’ verified team members, together we can prevent fraudulent activities and scams. Be aware, we do not participate in any Airdrop, STO, IEO, Staking or Liquidity Mining “OTC” (over the counter) transactions and therefore we cannot refund your money if you are being scammed, our team is constantly working towards bringing you a positive experience on our website, but we cannot guarantee that our sites are 100% free from false or fraudulent listings.
What We Do
– We ask our project owners to verify their KYC before they list their property on our website; – We warn our users when they are viewing unverified projects on our website; – Instantly removing and deleting submitted projects that are not appropriate or suspicious;
What We Ask You to Do
1. Missing project details: A project that doesn’t have the necessary info may be suspicious and therefore the best way to protect your investment is to avoid it and look for a better project that has a solid team, roadmap, whitepaper, etc.
2. OTC payments: You may get a lot of messages for sending money OTC (over the counter) for a specific project, scammers may try to imitate the founder’s profile and copy their personal information. The best way to protect is to delete the messages and report their profile.
3. Discounted offers: Scammers may say that their project has a huge discounted price for their Airdrop, STO, IEO, Staking or Liquidity Mining, this tactic works well for creating a FOMO (fear of missing out) in investor’s eyes.
4. The project team won’t meet in person: Every customer has the right to ask for more info about the project they are investing in and the best way to do that is to meet in person or to have a call. If the team members are not agreeing to do that then there is something suspicious about it and you should stay away from it.
How to get in touch with us for fraudulent projects?
– Email us at [email protected] – Schedule a call with us at https://calendly.com/bycocoricos/