1. How do Cocoricos earn money?
Cocoricos’ tools such as the Airdrop Tasker™, the Airdrop Maker™, or the Retail Manager™ are all free. The business model is linked to the Eggs Booster™ on which we sell Eggs in exchange for Audience and Airdroppers’ Taskforce. On the IEO/STO/ICO Explorer, we take a 4.7% to 10% fee depending on the payment method
2. I don’t know a lot about Crypto, where can I find some documentation?
We suggest you to read Cocoricos’ Master Lexicon by clicking here.
3. Is Cocoricos an Exchange?
Cocoricos is a Certified Changelly Partner with whom we cooperate to let you purchase Crypto using a simple credit card or other cryptocurrencies.
4. Do Cocoricos hold or host clients’ funds?
No. Cocoricos relies on users or partners to process these actions.
5. What types of projects are proposed on Cocoricos?
We propose the promotion of all crypto projects at any stage of their progress: Airdrop, Pre-Sale, Public Sale (IEO/STO/ICO), Exchange
6. My ETH Wallet is on an exchange, does it support ERC-20 Tokens?
No. We help you list your personal Ethereum Wallet on Cocoricos that does not control your funds. You do.
We advise you to use Hardware Wallets, MyEtherWallet, Metamask, Mycrypto. Do not use Coinbase, Binance or any other exchange.
7. What is the Egg Token?
Airdrops projects that do not have the optics to create a token, or those who need to face the public and improve their chips during the campaign, can be calibrated on the Egg. This makes it the first Airdrop token that can hold other airdrops and by the same way secure them.
7. I can not complete my KYC because my country forbids Telegram and therefore Telegram Passport.
We rely on Telegram Passport to validate your KYC, if your country is forbidden, we can not support it for the moment and will propose other options to validate your KYC all over the world.